Sunday, April 29, 2007

Let's travel

Since last few months, I have been travelling a lot. I had never before realised in my life ..how much fun travelling can be. Although I have always enjoyed travelling but it seems as if offlate I have found my true passion( in travelling). I think Sagittarians ( I am one of them) by nature are fun loving and adventurous therefore more passionate about visiting new places.

Last month, I had a chance to visit Fernie and Kimberley with my co-workers and this week I am going to explore Banff and Canmore. I visited Chicago two weeks ago and past weekend was spent in Revelstoke and Calgary. I was born in India and now live in Canada. I have travelled almost through out India and now am exploring Canada. Occassionally when U.S.A beckons me, I visit it too. My last summer was spent in Las Vegas, Anaheim and Los Angeles and Winter in Mumbai, Pune, Jalandhar, Hoshiarpur, Amritsar, Ludhiana and Chandigarh. I love to absorb everything that a new place has to offer whether it be new sights, smells, culture, scenic beauty or food.

My Trips to new places give me an opportunity to thank God for choosing me to explore his wonderfulworld.

No comments: